Monday, February 5, 2007

Day 1

My family wants to spend more time with each other, but none of us can seem to figure out what to do as an activity together. One problem with this is that only two people in my family really likes to play board games and when that was suggested we simply shrugged it away. Another problem is that my brother can not keep his hands off of books. Any time that we try to do something with him and take his book away, five minutes later we notice that he is missing somewhere and he has his book with him again. My dad can not seem to stay away from the TV and usually when he gets home all he wants to do is relax and watch the news to find out what is going on in the world. My sister has to work all of the time and even if we do see her it is too late to do something with her as a family anyways. Lastly, there is someone in my family that my parents like to call vegetable (a.k.a Tim or me) who will not, I repeat, WILL NOT get out of his room for anything except for work, homework, and dinner because he is always playing his video games.

2 comments:

VALENTINA said...

Nice! Check out my blog @
www.valentina10english.blogspot.com

~Darksabre~ said...

Hey Tim! This is Ben Roettger. You should see what i came up with on my blog.